5 Week Mentor Program for Undergraduate & Recent Grads - Summer 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
WHO IS THIS FOR:
- Rising Undergraduate Seniors that will be graduating from an Exercise Science (or related degreee) in 2022
- Recente Undergraduate graduates from classes of 2020 & 2021
- Current Graduate Students
Dont meet this criteria but interested in our Mentor program? Check out our full length TTS Mentor program with cohort options beginning end of August 2021.
15 Learning Module focusing on Coaching Methods and Technical Development.
Weekly small group mentorship calls facilitated by an expert in the field
- Review the weekly learning modules.
- Discuss applying material in internship settings and beyond.
- Gain tools and solutions for scenarios you have encountered.
Join a network of TTS mentors and other coaches who have completed the program.
LIST OF LEARNING MODULES:
- Coaching & Training Philosophy
- Coaching Theory & Application
- Clean & Jerk
- Skill Acquisition
- Long Term Athlete Development
- Snatch & Pulling
- Coaching Different Athlete Type
- Sport Pyschology
- Main Strength Lifts
- Coach Athelte Relationshis
- Mental Health In Athletics
- Plyometrics & Change in Direction
- Running the Weightroom
- Managing Your Staff
- Springing & Metabolic Conditioning